The oustanding digital imagery is part of How to Start a Zero Turn Lawn Mower content which is classified within Commercial, Turn, Lawn and posted at June 19, 2017 12:14:07 pm by Richard Lowry
How to Start a Zero Turn Lawn Mower: Commercial Zero Turn Lawn Mowers
A ride on lawnmower has many obvious benefits over the standard push mowers – they are quicker, easier to use, cover a large area quickly and the best part is that they are a whole lot of fun to ride! However even something so great has to have its disadvantages – one being that many ride on mowers do not allow for much maneuverability.
This has been sorted with the new zero turn riding lawn mowers, which literally means the mower has a turning radius of nearly zero. So now you can combat the tight corners of your lawn that otherwise would have been missed with your traditional mower with ease.
There are many different types of zero turn lawnmowers on the market, all with different features, so if you are after one then your best bet is to check out the below overview of the best zero turn riding lawn mowers on the market.
- Ariens Zoom 50 - 21hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 50" Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- Earthwise 50520 20-Inch Corded Electric Lawn Mower
- Troy-Bilt XP 25HP 60-Inch FAB Deck Zero Turn Mower
- Husqvarna 967334101 MZ54S 25V Commercial Zero Turn Mower, 54"/Twin
- Troy-Bilt WC33 420cc 33-inch Wide Cut RWD Lawn Mower With Electric Start
- Husqvarna MZ61 27 HP Zero Turn Mower, 61-Inch
- Husqvarna Z246 21.5HP 726cc Kawasaki Engine 46 Z-Turn Mower #967324001
- Earthwise 60418 18-Inch 40-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
- Husqvarna 967324101 V-Twin 724 cc Zero Turn Mower, 54"
- Troy-Bilt Mustang 46 22HP 46-Inch Zero-Turn Mower
A Zero Turn lawn mower must have all of the safety devices in the correct position, including a driver in the seat, for the engine to start. A safety interlock switch lies under the seat that does not allow it to start unless sufficient weight is detected.
It takes some practice to steer a ZTR mower, but the benefits of this mower are worthwhile and include maneuverability, unobstructed view of the cutting deck, faster speeds and a decrease in time spent mowing.
- Turn the fuel selector valve from the middle "Off" position to either the left or the right fuel tank to turn the gasoline supply on. The fuel selector will be either behind the seat or near the gasoline tank on the mower's body.
- Lift the parking brake lever upward and pull it to a vertical position to engage the parking brake. The parking brake is the longest metal lever on the mower and is on the left or right side of the operator's seat.
- Push the PTO switch -- it has round handle and located on the control panel -- inward to disengage the blades rotation.
- Place both traction levers used for motion and steering into the "Neutral" slot on each side of the mower. The levers are in neutral when they are pushed outward as far as they rotate.
- Push the throttle lever upward to the highest speed. There is usually a photo of a rabbit at the top and a photo of a turtle at the bottom of the lever.
- Pull the choke button outward to engage it when starting a cold engine. If the mower was in use and is warm, do not engage the choke.
- Insert the ignition key and turn either the key or the ignition knob to the right of the key to start the engine. Slowly push the choke inward if it was engaged.
- Release the parking brake, pull out the PTO switch to engage the blades and pull the horizontally toward you in the operator's seat. Push both levers forward to travel forward. Moving them farther forward increases your speed. Move the levers backward to travel backward. Make a forward turn by moving the lever on the side you want to turn to the neutral position.
Slow your speed when navigating sharp turns to keep the mower from tipping over.
Do not carry passengers on a Zero Turn lawn mower. They can loose their balance in tight turns, fall off and be seriously injured by the mower. Stay off of steep slopes.
The awesome photo is other parts of How to Start a Zero Turn Lawn Mower has dimension 1500 x 1118 pixel. You can download and derive the Commercial Zero Turn Lawn Mowers images by click the download button below to get multiple high-res versions.
Here is main clue about Lawn Mower. We have the source for more photo about Lawn Mower. Check it out for yourself! You can discover How to Start a Zero Turn Lawn Mower and look the How to Start a Zero Turn Lawn Mower in here.
Back to How to Start a Zero Turn Lawn Mower