Wine Bottle Cooler
If you know that a wine bottle cooler is not just a sticky, sweet beverage, and have run out of room in your refrigerator, perhaps you’ll want to keep your collection of bottles in one of these wine fridges that offer the convenience of your very own cellar right in your kitchen or home bar.
- Vina 2 bottle Wine Carrier Bag Insulated Wine Carrier Tote Champagne Cooler Travel Bags Black Grid+Free Corkscrew
- Vina 4 Bottle Wine Carrier – Travel Insulated Wine Carrying Cooler Tote Bag with Detachable Divider and Adjustable Strap, Great for Picnic, Beach Days,Party, Black
- Westinghouse WWT080MB Thermal Electric 8 Bottle Wine Cellar, Black
- Ivation 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Red And White Wine Cooler/Chiller Counter Top Wine Cellar with Digital Temperature Display, Freestanding Refrigerator Smoked Glass Door Quiet Operation Fridge
- EdgeStar 6-Inch 7 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
- Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler – Silver/Black
- AKDY 16 Bottle Single Zone Thermoelectric Freestanding Wine Cooler Cellar Chiller Refrigerator Fridge Quiet Operation
- Kalamera 24” Wine refrigerator 40 Bottle Dual Zone Built-in and Freestanding with Stainless Steel and Glass French-Door Style
- Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler – Model EWC1201
- Wine Enthusiast 272 03 29 Silent 28 Bottle Touchscreen Wine Cooler, Black
- Cuisinart 8 Bottle Wine Cellar
- Kings Bottle KBU-28LR-SS 28 Bottle Wine 100 Can Beer Combo Cooler
- Danby DWC114BLSDD Designer 38-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler, Black/Stainless Steel/Glass
- Emerson 12 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Frigidaire FFWC3822QS Two-Zone Wine Cooler with 38 Bottle Capacity Wooden Shelves Electronic Temperature Control Bright Lighting Stainless Steel Reversible Door and Front
- Frigidaire 8 Bottle Wine Cooler FWC084HM
- Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- NewAir AW-281E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Magic Chef MCWC6B 6-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Vacu Vin Prestige Stainless-Steel Tabletop Wine Cooler
- Vinotemp VNTVT-28-2Z-SSDST 28-Bottle Dual-Zone Connoisseur Series Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel
- Wine Carrier Tote Bag for Travel – Black & White Insulated 2 Bottle Carrying Bag Cooler – Thick Neoprene Wine Bottle Holder Keeps Bottles Protected– Perfect for Picnics, Beach, & Airplane Travel
- KingsBottle 164 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler, Black with Glass Door
Wine chilled to exactly the right temperature in a matter of minutes is now possible because Instant Bottle Cooler wine chillers can chill white wine, champagne and spirits so much faster than traditional methods.
Ideal for restaurants, bars, gastro pubs, supermarkets, convenience stores and caterers, our products chill to perfection. The Bottle Cooler offers attractive opportunities for adding your company logo, branding your own products or promoting special offers.
How Big is it?
The dimensions of the units are detailed on the product sheet on our web-site. However, it is safe to say that a Bottle Cooler 2 is about the size of a large microwave oven.
How does it Work?
Bottle Cooler uses a bath of glycol and water, maintained at -35°C, to chill wine quickly and safely. The fluid is stored in an insulated tank and is cooled using basic refrigeration technology.
The bottle of wine to be cooled is placed in one of the bags, suspended in the glycol/water bath and the corresponding timer button is pressed. After the number of minutes chosen has elapsed, an alarm sounds and the wine is ready to serve. The Bottle Cooler chills the wine, but the bottle remains dry.
How Quickly does it Chill?
Bottle Cooler chills at an average of -2°C per minute. Some wines will chill more quickly than others due to the thickness of the glass used in the bottle. Champagne takes longer to chill as the glass is much thicker than that used for ordinary wine bottles.
How Long do the Bags Last?
How long the bags last will depend very much on how often the unit is used. Bottle Cooler 2 is recording a average of 2 new bags per year – some use less, some use more.
How often do I have to Empty the Glycol/Water Mix?
A complete glycol/water change is not needed. We recommend that 5litres of fluid be removed each year to be replaced with pure glycol to ensure that the unit remains at optimum efficiency. The process is inexpensive and we will remind you every twelve months.
Is the Bottle Cooler is Expensive?
Once you own a Bottle Cooler you will appreciate why they cost more than a small fridge. However, their output is twice that of most back- bar fridges and what price can you put on the added service they allow you to provide. In addition the running costs are much less that that of of a cabinet type chiller.