Traeger Pellet Grills Review
If you are thinking of taking your cooking outside, then you should consider any one of these top 16 rated best Traeger Grills.
- Traeger BAC362 22 Series Folding Shelf
- 6-n-1 Portable Tabletop Pellet Grill 173-sq-in
- Traeger Lil Tex Elite 22 Pellet Grill
- Traeger Pellet Grills BAC236 Digital Kit Thermometer
- Traeger Pellet Grills BAC364 34 Series 14″L x 39″W x 2″H Bottom Grill Shelf
- Traeger TFB65LZBC Texas Elite 34 Series Wood Pellet Grill, Black and Bronze
- Traeger BAC379 22 Series Full Length Grill Cover
- Traeger BAC363 34 Series Folding Shelf
- Traeger TFB29LZA Junior Elite Grill
- Traeger Pellet Grills TFB30LUB Natural Organic 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill
- Traeger TFT17LLA PTG+ Wood Pellet Grill, Black (15-Inch)
- Traeger TFB42LZBC Lil’ Tex Elite 22 Wood Pellet Grill
- Traeger TFB30LZB Tailgater 20 Series Freestanding Grill, Bronze
- Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill, Bronze
- Grill Tailgater Pro Blue
- Traeger Pellet Grills BBQ155.01 19.5K BTU Pellet Grill
One plate buffet, with a cat’s portion of food, bland seasoning and boring atmosphere may be nice to show off to your peers or date, but it will never be able to satisfy your appetite and you know it very well too! There are some things lives that do not have to cost you a fortune, and does not require you to cross the seven seas to be able to enjoy.
Nothing hits the spot like a good old, southern style barbecue and grill on the backyard with your friends and family. There is no food more coveted and guarded in the family that your grandma’s beer can chicken with her secret blend of spices.
Nothing brings the family together, closer, than a small get-together over some great barbecue of roasted chuck and baked potatoes. You are bound to become the center of attention with the special lamb rack with Greek rub recipe you have wanted to make for them. It is true: nothing takes to back to the old day, and invites the better days, like some good food. And no food is more welcoming and warm than some great grill and BBQ.
But, being around the grill the right way is easier said than done, all grill masters know, how difficult it to master grill-cooking perfectly is. Getting juicy, succulent meat while being cooked to perfect doneness and texture requires some serious trial and error, and years of practice on the grill.
However, thanks to pellet grills and its wonders, can cook just as well as the experienced pit masters without having to burn down the house.
A pellet grill is an outdoor cooking appliance that is a combination of several other cooking devices: the oven, stove, grill etc. A pellet can be used to cover a huge range of cooking styles including baking, searing, grilling of course, and smoking too! It uses electricity to run the auger which feed the machine its fuel, the pellets.
Pellets of numerous flavorings are available on the market; hickory, oak and olive are just to name a few. These flavored pellets are what smokes the food on the grill. To give you a better understanding of a pellet grill, I will review to you the Traeger Pellet grills, and who knows, maybe this will become the excuse for your next grill party!
Traeger has a long and valuable part in the world of grills and BBQ. Initially it began in Oregon in the 1990s when Joe Traeger developed and patented the Traeger pellet grill in 1985 and 1986, respectively. While the initial production was slow since it was able to cover only a small geographical location and crowd, the popularity of its quality work triggered its eventual mass production.
Its quality is what lead it to reach the home of many consumers. Traeger is committed to providing quality grills, skilled workmanship and the richest flavor in their pellets. All of its grills feature 6 uses: grill, bake, smoke, slow cook, braise and BBQ.