How to Buy a Living Room Chair
Living room chairs add comfort and also a sense of modernity in our homes. However, there are different categories of living room chairs. Such include recliners, club chairs, accent chairs, chaise lounges and glider chairs. Having a variety to choose from may leave us in and a state of mayhem trying to have the best. Fortunately, we are going to explore a collection of the top 32 best living room chairs in 2017 reviews.
1) Linon Coco Accent Chair | 2) Giantex Leisure Arm Chair | 3) Ashley Furniture Signature Design – Honnally Accent Chair | 4) Giantex Deco Solids Accent Chair | 5) Office Star Main Street Guest Chair | 6) DHP 2043009 Emily Chair | 7) Dorel Living Rolled Top Club Chair | 8) Contemporary Style Wooden Legs Accent Chair | 9) Modern Barrel Chair | 10) Bonded Leather Recliner and Ottoman | 11) Madison Park Garbo Captains Dining Chair | 12) Giantex PU Leather Recliner Chair | 13) Ikea Poang Chair | 14) Dorel Living Elegant Faux Leather Club Chair | 15) Target Marketing Systems Modern Cross Back Chair | 16) Kebo Chair, Black and White | 17) Homelegance Charisma Accent Chair | 18) Giantex Modern Upholstered Occasional Chair | 19) Giantex Oversized Saucer Moon Chair | 20) Eames Rocking Chair White Replica | 21) Simpli Home Hayworth Accent Chair | 22) Modern Barrel Chair | 23) Classic Scroll Arm Velvet Accent Chair | 24) Giantex Modern Upholstered Accent Occasional Chair | 25) Homelegance 468F25S Lounge Chair | 26) Dorel Living Rolled Top Club Chair | 27) DHP 2043109 Emily Chair | 28) Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider | 29) Living Room Club Chair, Home’s Arts | 30) Simpli Home Cosmoplitan Deluxe Chairs | 31) Living Room Chair, Home’s Arts | 32) DHP Emily Linen Chaise Lounger |
A couch is a good start to furnishing the living room, but a few other pieces of furniture are needed to create a well-rounded space. Add items that are comfortable and act to enhance the styles already present in the room. You may also want to purchase items that will help define a conversation or gathering area.
Find a chair or chairs that fit well with your motif, whether traditional, contemporary, or eclectic. Also, look for chairs that won’t clash with your sofa or other furniture items, and think about how your chair will be used. Some materials are more durable than others, and some will be more comfortable to lounge in.
Leather living room chairs will always add an element of style to a room. They are comfortable, have a timeless style, and are known for their durability. However, it should be taken into consideration that leather chairs also require some amount of care if they are expected to look good over time:
- Your leather will need to be cleaned regularly with a commercial leather-cleaning product of some sort. Follow the instructions on the bottle to insure the best results.
- Spills need to be handled immediately to prevent any permanent staining or color loss.
- Leather chairs should not be put in direct sunlight. They can dry and crack, and the leather has a tendency to bleach.
- A few times per year, you should use a leather conditioner to keep your chair looking and feeling nice.
Like most chairs, leather chairs come in a variety of different styles. You may choose a recliner, arm chair, or something more traditional that will add to the ‘old timey’ feel of your room. Or, you might choose a low back chair or something more comfortable and contemporary.
Fabric chairs are available with many more options than your average leather chair, they either can be cheaper or more costly, the feel is much different, and they can come in a variety of different colors and patterns.
Like leather chairs, fabric chairs can be designed to be durable, stain-resistant, and are generally easier to clean and maintain, though they still require an element of care. You may need to turn your cushions on occasion, vacuum your fabric, and use a specific cleaner or cleaning method to keep your chair stain-free, depending on the material.
Some tips with fabric chairs: Make sure your colors/patterns do not clash, decide whether you want a recliner, a chair with an ottoman, or a straightforward armchair. Focus on what your chair will be used for and who will be using it. If, for example, you have young children, you may want to choose a more durable stain-resistant fabric, like microfiber.
Other Things to Consider
Be sure you know exactly where your chair goes, and how much space it will use. Check the dimensions listed on our site to help you with any questions you have regarding spacing. You will also want to decide whether or not you need an ottoman or foot stool of some sort, and you’ll want to be sure your chair will fit in with any side or coffee tables your already posess.
Your living room is a great place to make a statement. We have many chairs and styles to choose from all of which are priced for the best value, and we have people to help. So, decide what you need and we will do our best to assure you are 100% satisfied.