Best Dual Zone Wine Coolers
If you want even more options, browse a wider selection of Dual Zone wine coolers to find what you’re looking for.
- Wine Enthusiast 272 03 18 05 Silent 18 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler with Upright Bottle Storage, Black
- Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
- EdgeStar 155 Bottle Double Door Dual Zone Built-In Wine Cooler – Black and Stainless Steel
- NewAir AWR-290DB Compact 29 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler, Black/Stainless Steel
- Haier HVTM12DABB 12-Bottle Dual Zone Mirrored Glass Door Wine Cellar
- NewAir AWR-1160DB Premier Gold Series 116 Bottle Built-In WIne Cooler, StaInless Steel/Black
- Danby DWC114BLSDD Designer 38-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler, Black/Stainless Steel/Glass
- Koldfront 18 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler, Black and Stainless Steel
- Allavino VSWR30-2SSRN – 30 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator – Towel Bar Handle
- AKDY 21 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Freestanding Wine Cooler Cellar Chiller Refrigerator Fridge Quiet Operation with Wooden Shevles
- Edgestar 84 Can Extreme Cool Beverage Cooler & 32 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler
- Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler – Silver/Black
Find the Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler for Your Kitchen
Your wine collection shouldn’t be confined by your refrigeration capacity, and you should never have to pick a favorite, which is why KingsBottle has created the best dual zone wine cooler available.
Different wines need to be served at different temperatures, so not all wine can be stored the same way. The innovative design and state-of-the-art technology built into our wine refrigerators allows you to keep multiple varietals—white, red, or any shade in between—stored in their ideal conditions.
Whether you need a front venting under counter model for your kitchen or an upright free standing cooler for a busy bar, each dual zone wine cooler is equipped with the best features money can buy:
- With the move to Embraco and Jiaxipera compressors, we have partnered with innovators in the compressor industry. At the heart of our wine fridges is a leading edge compressor coupled with our industry-respected fans. The result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability and energy efficiency.
- Our stainless steel wine fridges have been redesigned with a sleek straight rod handle to enhance the stylish design of the best dual zone wine cooler on the market.
- The new wood shelving design is improved and optimized for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- We are pleased to announce that our dual zone wine coolers will now be offered in our elegant, borderless glass door style.
The Perfect Temperature
Every connoisseur knows there are four main temperature bands for wine.
Full-Bodied Red: 59-65°F (15-18°C)
Light Red: 53-57°F (12-14°C)
White and Rose: 44-57°F (7-14°C)
Sparkling Wines: 43-48°F ( 6-9°C)