The astonishing wallpaper is segment of Painting Bathroom Vanity & Furniture Guide content which is sorted within Inspired, Home, Contemporary and posted at November 20, 2017 12:20:59 pm by Richard Lowry
Painting Bathroom Vanity & Furniture Guide: Inspired Home Taylor Linen Contemporary Nail Head Trim Rolled Back Vanity Stool
Having a variety to choose from may leave us in and a state of mayhem trying to have the best. Fortunately, we are going to explore a collection of the top 20 best vanity bench under 500$ in 2017 reviews.1) Acme 05626 Aston Microfiber Rolled Arm Bench | 2) Adeco Vintage Style Metal Dining Table Bench | 3) Deco 79 97196 Wood Fabric Bench | 4) HomCom 52” Tufted Victorian Accent Vanity Bench | 5) Benzara Metal Bench Benzara Charming Paris | 6) Cortesi Home OT168333 Ari "X" Bench in Linen Fabric | 7) Curve Chrome Vanity Bench | 8) Elegant Home Fashions Davenport Storage Stool Large | 9) Inspired Home Taylor Vanity Stool | 10) Linon Isabelle Bench, 50-Inch | 11) MLF Pavilion Bench | 12) Whitney Long Upholstered Bench with Arms | 13) Safavieh Mercer Light Sage Vanity Stool | 14) Safavieh Hudson Collection Bleecker Cocktail Bench | 15) Safavieh Hudson Collection Sutton Pillowtop Bench | 16) Safavieh Mercer Collection Melanie Bench | 17) Safavieh Mercer Collection Georgia Vanity Stool | 18) Safavieh Mercer Collection Ramsey Bench | 19) Safavieh Mercer Collection Rupert Bench, Taupe | 20) Safavieh Mercer Collection Zambia Bench |
At the time our home was constructed in 2007, there was the option to upgrade nearly anything and everything in the house. Naturally, that can be a bit costly. Luckily the upgrades were placed where they really mattered (in square footage and in the Master Bathroom vanity, for instance).
But, that left fairly basic oak-colored contractor-grade vanities in the bedroom-level, hallway bathroom and also in the finished basement bathroom. The powder room on the first floor came with a pedestal sink which we later swapped out for a storage-style vanity at Costco.
In 2014, when we performed a “light makeover” in the bedroom-level, hallway bathroom, including repainting the walls to a more neutral color, we also decided to repaint the oak vanity in a deep “Dried Leaf” brown…a contrast to the wall color.
You may have seen my 2017 post on turning our Master Bedroom into our own oasis, at which time we had bought an inexpensive, lightly-used dresser and side table combo at Model Home Interiors Clearance Center (Elkridge, MD) that we repainted in colors to accentuate our new bedroom palette. I applied the same technique to our bathroom vanities as I had applied there. That was to:
- Remove the doors from the vanity, as well as the hinges and door handles
- Lay drop cloth, tape out any necessary surfaces
- Lightly sand all paintable surfaces with 180-220 grit sandpaper
- Wipe down the sanded surfaces with a lightly damp sponge
- Apply a primer coat of Kilz, let it ample time to dry
- Lightly sand the Kilz coat with 180-220 grit sandpaper
- Apply first coat of Behr interior Dried Leaf in Semi-Gloss, dry thoroughly
- Lightly sand the first coat with 180-220 grit sandpaper
- Reapply a second coat of the paint color, allow ample time to dry
- Determine, based on the saturation and coverage, whether the steps need to be repeated for a third coat
- Once the final coat is dry, you may want to sand any bumpy surfaces, but be careful not to be too harsh, it may show through on the final product
- Last, apply a clear Semi-Gloss coat of Minwax Polycrylic in two coats, with a thorough drying in between
- Once all was dry, reassemble the doors and hardware (perhaps purchasing new hinges and handles to match the towel racks, switch faceplates, etc. in the bathroom)
- Stick clear or felt bumpers to the two corners of each door on the side that will close against the vanity and/or where they will bump the wall when opened
I found paint brushes to be easiest to apply all paint and poly, since I was dealing with such a small space. I did use rollers on the furniture I mentioned earlier in this post. Just remember, use inexpensive brushes with Kilz, since you are likely to throw them out when done…just too difficult to clean.
In late 2017, when we tackled a “light makeover” to our basement bathroom, we replicated the above steps using a complementary, interior Behr Elephant Skin paint in Semi-Gloss. We selected this color to exactly match a set of built-ins we had installed by California Closets just outside the bathroom. We also found online new vanity door handles that matched exactly to the handles we ordered with the built-in install.
The fascinating photograph is segment of Painting Bathroom Vanity & Furniture Guide has dimension 1500 x 1500 pixel. You can download and get the Inspired Home Taylor Linen Contemporary Nail Head Trim Rolled Back Vanity Stool images by click the download button below to get multiple high-res versions.
Here is fundamental necessary about Furniture. We have the resource for more photograph about Furniture. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire Painting Bathroom Vanity & Furniture Guide and read the Painting Bathroom Vanity & Furniture Guide in here.
Back to Painting Bathroom Vanity & Furniture Guide